National Sponsors view all sponsors
Here you can catch up on all the latest news about NAPWDA, conveniently sorted into categories to make it quick and easy for you to find what you are looking for.
- 2017 Fall Board Meeting Information The Fall NAPWDA Executive Committee Meeting date and location are set. It will be held at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center 505 Marriott Drive Clarksville, Indiana, 47129 812.283.4411 Tentatively, the Accreditation will be on Thursday and Friday,…read more about 2017 Fall Board Meeting Information
- UPDATED INFO. 05/06/17 ** 2017 Proposed Aggression Control Test Phase 3 Change, 05/06/17 updated information re: Change to the NAPWDA Aggression Control Certification Test. 05/06/17 The following has been presented to the NAPWDA Executive Board for adoption today. Discussion was held, a motion was made and seconded, voted on and APPROVED UNANIMOUSLY…read more about UPDATED INFO. 05/06/17 ** 2017 Proposed Aggression Control Test Phase 3 Change, 05/06/17
- Matching Humans and Dogs by Stephen A. Mackenzie, M.T. Matching Humans and Dogs Stephen A. Mackenzie, M.T. This article is a follow-up to the presentation given at the National Training Workshop of the North American Police Work Dog Association during the summer of 2016 in Fort Wayne, IN. The presentation drew heavily on…read more about Matching Humans and Dogs by Stephen A. Mackenzie, M.T.
- VERY **IMPORTANT** - 2017 NAPWDA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL Membership RENEWAL For CURRENT Members: Current Regular Members wanting to RENEW their membership dues can Login to the Members Only section of the web site from the top left corner of the Home page . Then click on the Members Only tab…read more about VERY **IMPORTANT** - 2017 NAPWDA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
- BCSO used pepper balls and K-9 on 88-year-old BCSO used pepper balls and K-9 on 88-year-old... By Ryan Boetel / Journal Staff Writer Thursday, February 4th, 2016 at 11:44pm Please NOTE: The following information has been learned by NAPWDA after the below article appeared and is posted here by the NAPWDA…read more about BCSO used pepper balls and K-9 on 88-year-old
- Book - K9's in the Courtroom Hi everyone, My first book, “K9 Tactical Operations for Patrol and SWAT,” was such a success I teamed up with HITS to write a second book titled “ K9s in the Courtroom .” This 210 page book is very comprehensive and will…read more about Book - K9's in the Courtroom
- Using Your K9's Play Drive in Bite Work July 01, 2013 Police K-9 Magazine with K-9 Trainers Using your K-9's play drive in bite work. There may be times when we can use the dog's desire to play to accomplish a task or help…read more about Using Your K9's Play Drive in Bite Work
- U.S. Supreme Court Ruling FL. v. Jardines March 2013 **NEW*** View / Download Printable Version Here ©2013 Jack Ryan , Attorney, PATC Legal & Liability Risk Management Institute ( www.llrmi.com ) The government's use of trained police dogs to investigate the home and its immediate surroundings is a "search" within the…read more about U.S. Supreme Court Ruling FL. v. Jardines March 2013 **NEW***
- U.S. Supreme Court Ruling - Harris case from FL. **NEW*** Supreme Court Upholds Police Dog Sniff of Truck Tuesday, 19 Feb 2013 10:57 AM More ways to share... The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday unanimously upheld the search by a trained police dog of a truck for evidence, saying that training and testing…read more about U.S. Supreme Court Ruling - Harris case from FL. **NEW***
- New Rodenticide Without Antidote Alarms Pet Toxicology Experts New rodenticide without antidote alarms pet toxicology experts 2008 EPA regulations may have unintended but dangerous consequences. Jan 29, 2013 By: Julie Scheidegger DVM NEWSMAGAZINE Fluffy got into the rat poison in the garage?…read more about New Rodenticide Without Antidote Alarms Pet Toxicology Experts