National Sponsors view all sponsors
Here you can catch up on all the latest news about NAPWDA, conveniently sorted into categories to make it quick and easy for you to find what you are looking for.
- IMPORTANT ** 2017 Proposed Aggression Control Test Phase 3 Change, 05/06/17 Proposed Change to the NAPWDA Aggression Control Certification Test. The following has been presented to the NAPWDA Bylaws and Accreditation Certification Test Rules Committee for review and their recommendation to the NAPWDA Executive Board for adoption. After…read more about IMPORTANT ** 2017 Proposed Aggression Control Test Phase 3 Change, 05/06/17
- VERY **IMPORTANT** - 2017 NAPWDA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL Membership RENEWAL For CURRENT Members: Current Regular Members wanting to RENEW their membership dues can Login to the Members Only section of the web site from the top left corner of the Home page . Then click on the Members Only tab…read more about VERY **IMPORTANT** - 2017 NAPWDA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
- BCSO used pepper balls and K-9 on 88-year-old BCSO used pepper balls and K-9 on 88-year-old... By Ryan Boetel / Journal Staff Writer Thursday, February 4th, 2016 at 11:44pm Please NOTE: The following information has been learned by NAPWDA after the below article appeared and is posted here by the NAPWDA…read more about BCSO used pepper balls and K-9 on 88-year-old
- Book - K9's in the Courtroom Hi everyone, My first book, “K9 Tactical Operations for Patrol and SWAT,” was such a success I teamed up with HITS to write a second book titled “ K9s in the Courtroom .” This 210 page book is very comprehensive and will…read more about Book - K9's in the Courtroom
- Using Your K9's Play Drive in Bite Work July 01, 2013 Police K-9 Magazine with K-9 Trainers Using your K-9's play drive in bite work. There may be times when we can use the dog's desire to play to accomplish a task or help…read more about Using Your K9's Play Drive in Bite Work
- U.S. Supreme Court Ruling FL. v. Jardines March 2013 **NEW*** View / Download Printable Version Here ©2013 Jack Ryan , Attorney, PATC Legal & Liability Risk Management Institute ( www.llrmi.com ) The government's use of trained police dogs to investigate the home and its immediate surroundings is a "search" within the…read more about U.S. Supreme Court Ruling FL. v. Jardines March 2013 **NEW***
- U.S. Supreme Court Ruling - Harris case from FL. **NEW*** Supreme Court Upholds Police Dog Sniff of Truck Tuesday, 19 Feb 2013 10:57 AM More ways to share... The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday unanimously upheld the search by a trained police dog of a truck for evidence, saying that training and testing…read more about U.S. Supreme Court Ruling - Harris case from FL. **NEW***
- New Rodenticide Without Antidote Alarms Pet Toxicology Experts New rodenticide without antidote alarms pet toxicology experts 2008 EPA regulations may have unintended but dangerous consequences. Jan 29, 2013 By: Julie Scheidegger DVM NEWSMAGAZINE Fluffy got into the rat poison in the garage?…read more about New Rodenticide Without Antidote Alarms Pet Toxicology Experts
- NAPWDA K9 Valor & Officer Down Memorial Page - IMPORTANT MESSAGE! North American Police Work Dog Association “Dedicated to Assisting Police Work Dog Teams Throughout the World” To: NAPWDA Regular Members Regarding: NAPWDA K9’s Killed in Line of Duty September…read more about NAPWDA K9 Valor & Officer Down Memorial Page - IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
- K-9 Workshop Brings 100 Teams To The Area K-9 Workshop Brings 100 Teams To The Area by Amanda Thomas / Douglas County Sentinel Douglas County Sentinel K-9 teams from throughout the state will be in Douglasville this week for the 2012 North American Police Work Dog Association Georgia State Workshop. The…read more about K-9 Workshop Brings 100 Teams To The Area